Purslowe Tinetti Funerals are a family owned and operated funeral home based in Northam, in the heart of the Wheatbelt. We conduct personalised funeral services, burials and cremations, throughout the country and metropolitan areas. We also arrange prepaid funerals.
Purslowe Tinetti Funerals have donated raffle prizes for the Fundraising Evening 15th November at Avon Valley Equestrian Centre, Clarke St Northam. Everyone is welcome to attend for live music and bargains & prizes galore. Auction starts 7pm. Horse riders welcome to join the ride from Wooroloo or Clackline. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0439957237 for info.
Purslowe Tinetti Funerals proudly sponsor the Tammin Bowling Club's Women's Invitation Day to be held on Saturday 15th November 2014. We wish the ladies a very successful and enjoyable day.
We are pleased to attend and sponsor Family Day at the Northam Race Club, 9/11/14. Such an enjoyable day out with family.
Purslowe Tinetti Funerals are pleased to continue their support of the Quairading Ladies Bowling Club Gala Day to be held on the 7th November 2014. We wish the ladies a successful and enjoyable day.
Purslowe Tinetti Funerals continue their support through sponsorship of the Dowerin Bowling club Ladies Open Day on the 16th October 2014. As huge supporters of sporting & community events in the region we wish all the ladies an enjoyable and successful day.
It is with great pleasure that Purslowe Tinetti Funerals once again support the Beverley Bowling Club Ladies Gala Day by providing sponsorship. The Gala Day is to be held on Sunday 12th October 2014. We wish all the ladies an enjoyable and successful event.
- HOWELL, Dr Cicely Anne Hedley
- The Funeral Mass for the late Dr Ciceley Anne Hedley Howell of York will be celebrated at St Patrick's Catholic Church York 10.30am MONDAY (17/11/14). A Private Cremation will be held at a later date.
- GRAHAM, Kathleen
- A Graveside Service for the late Mrs Kathleen Graham of Wyalkatchem will be held at WYALKATCHEM Cemetery at 10.30am on THURSDAY (13.11.2014).
- COURTNEY, Nigel Patrick
- The Funeral Mass for the late Mr Nigel Patrick Courtney of Fremantle, formerly Beverley, will be celebrated at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in BEVERLEY at 10am, on WEDNESDAY (12.11.2014) followed by a burial at the BEVERLEY Anglican Cemetery.
- HEWSON Allan James
- A Private Funeral Service for the late Mr Allan James Hewson of Gabby Quoi Quoi Farm, Konnongorring will be held in accordance with his family's wishes.
- PASCOE-DYSTER, Elizabeth Sara
- A graveside service for the late Mrs Elizabeth Sara Pascoe-Dyster of Cunderdin will be held at NORTHAM cemetery at 3pm MONDAY (10/11/14).
- BRENNAN Barbara Maxine
- The Funeral Service for the late Mrs Maxine Barbara Brennan on Wongan Hills will be held at St Gregory's Catholic Church, Wongan Hills at 10.30am on MONDAY (10.11.2014) followed by a Burial at the Wongan Hills Cemetery. In lieu of flowers donations to McCusker Research Foundation.